I wanted to give a huge thank you to Warrior Freya for this nomination. She would have totally been on this list too, if she hadn’t nominated me 😉 I’m always so grateful and honoured when people enjoy what I write. When I started blogging, I never would have imagined that so many would connect with or relate to my own experiences. I’m so happy I’ve met and gotten to know so many amazing and inspiring people.
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award given to loyal followers, commenters, or fans of your blog. The recipient can be a fellow blogger or a blog-free person who comments regularly. As always, there is a set of rules to be followed:
1. Put the logo on your post
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you
3. Share 5 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 5-10 bloggers
Here are five facts about me (this part is always the hardest haha):
1. I’ve recently become highly interested in exercise/working out. I’ve always been physically weaker than most. So becoming stronger and pushing myself past my limits is pretty addicting.
2. My favourite place to be is by the ocean. When I sit and watch the waves lap at the shore, I feel truly at home. I’ve never felt this way anywhere else.
3. My favourite colour is blue. But not just any blue. It has to be between turquoise and teal, a mixture of blue and a little bit of green.
4. I’ve started to become interested in minimalism, an idea where less is valued over more. I haven’t committed to that lifestyle as of yet, but its helped me to get rid of a lot of clutter.
5. I love watching Shakespeare’s plays. My favourites are Richard III, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, and The Tempest. I enjoy almost all of them, but those are the top three.
And here are my nominations:
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend 🙂