Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
I’m looking forward to spending quiet time recharging.
Finally recovered from a very not-fun bout of sickness.
Getting back into my normal routine this week. Hope everyone has a great day!
It’s been a slightly slower day and I’ve had a little bit of time to write. I wanted to share a fun post where you can get to know me a little better. Here are a few things about me. Most of these relate to me being introverted and highly sensitive. I’d love to find out more about you too, so feel free to share in the comments 🙂
1. I love people. But social time has to be in small increments or with people I value highly. I find group activities exhausting.
2. I need a lot of alone time to recharge after I’ve been socially active.
3. I crave emotional depth in my relationships.
4. I’m far better at writing things out than speaking. Writing lets me sort out my thoughts and feelings and I can take my time choosing the best words to convey my meaning.
5. What I say is a tiny percentage of what’s going on in my mind.
6. I tend to internalize stress. I’m working on improving, dance and workouts help a lot with stress relief.
7. It’s easy for me to view things from another person’s perspective. It’s frustrating to deal with those who can only see the world one way.
8. I’m very perceptive and have a good idea of how someone is feeling even if they don’t say anything.
9. I hold myself and others to incredibly high standards. But I’m working on this too, as it tends to create disappointment and frustration most of the time.
10. You know I’m comfortable with you if I act silly or sing in front of you.
11. I analyze everything. Literally everything.
12. Just because I’m quiet doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying myself. I just show it differently.
13. If you interrupt me and don’t apologize, I’ll assume you’re not interested in my thoughts. And I’ll be less likely to offer my opinions in the future (especially if its a recurring thing).
14. I care deeply about others, especially my family and close friends. I would do anything for them.
15. If I want to say something, I will. Don’t try to pressure me into speaking, it won’t work.
Hope you have a great weekend!