I want to thank rachelvankoughnet so very much for the nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “LOVELY” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to CONNECT with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
Nominate 15 or more bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are seven facts about me:
1. My background is English, Scottish, and Irish. I’ve never travelled to any of those countries yet, but I’m hoping to do so in the future.
2. I love DIY projects and creative projects. Recently I learned how to make my own lipbalm, which was a lot of fun.
3. I’m an introvert, INFJ, and highly sensitive person (HSP).
4. I love making new friends, when I was in middle school and high school, I’d always befriend the quieter people. I’m still friends with a lot of them to this day.
5. I love Japanese food. Sushi is one of my favourite things to eat, and I’m always in the mood for it. I also really enjoy Vietnamese and Thai food as well.
6. I’ve ran the 5K a couple of times, my times aren’t amazing, but its a great feeling just finishing the race.
7. I have a huge board of quotes and comics that I’m constantly adding to, I like to read them if I’m bored, or need some cheering up.
My nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award are below (in no particular order):
1. Kattie Kate
3. Out The Introvert
4. Creating Your Life journey
5. My Mind Melts Slowly
8. Plight of the Introvert
9. INFJ Ramblings
10. Sunny Imperfections
11. Intelligent Introvert
12. INFJ Reflections
13. BLACKBIRD IN BLUE
14. Serotonin Junkie
Feel free to check out these blogs, I really enjoy reading what they post 🙂