It’s been a while since I’ve accepted a blogging award. I’ve been nominated by the lovely Lacy for the Unique Blogger Award. I’ve never been nominated for this one before, so thank you very much, I really appreciate it (if you’ve nominated me for an award and I don’t accept, I’m very grateful for your nomination, but I’ve likely received it in the past).
*Share the link of the blogger who has nominated you
*Answer their questions
*Nominate 8-13 people
*Ask them three questions
1. What is your goal in blogging? Who do you hope to reach?
I started this blog with the desire to connect with like-minded individuals and to share the struggles that many introverts experience on a daily basis. As such, I don’t necessarily have a defined goal, but if my writings can help someone who’s struggling, then I’m happy to share my own thoughts and experiences.
2. What is your favorite past time outside of blogging? What defines you?
I love working out, going for walks, taking dance lessons (a new addition to my schedule), meal planning, and cooking. Pursuing a healthy and active lifestyle is something that is very important to me.
3. Share with us your favorite inspirational quote.
I have so many favorites, but one I recently connected with is below.
The one who falls and gets up is stronger than the one who never tried.
Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.
1. If you could give any piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be?
2. How would you describe yourself in three words and why?
3. What motivates you to improve (in blogging, life, etc)?
As always, please don’t feel obligated to accept this award if you’d rather not. This is just a small way I can share my appreciation of what you choose to share with the world.
Hope you have a great week!