I want to thank both Warrior Freya and Authentically Aurora so very much for their nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m so appreciative of their support. I enjoy reading their posts and I think both of their blogs are awesome, so you should go check them out 🙂 Edit: I was also nominated by Rachel VanKoughnet. She writes some really awesome posts, so you should check her out too 🙂
The “rules” to accept this award are below:
Display the award on your blog
Thank the person who nominated you
Share seven facts about yourself
Nominate 15 blogs (and include links to them)
Here are seven facts about me:
1. Currently, my favourite drink is banana milk. I found it at the local Asian supermarket and I think I’m addicted.
2. My family has always had pets. We had a cat, a dog, and two guinea pigs. Pets definitely make life more enjoyable, at least in my opinion 🙂
3. I’ve been trying HIIT (high intensity interval training) workouts lately to mix things up. Its been a lot of fun, but it also shows me how far I still need to go.
4. My favourite go-to meal, when I have the time to prepare it, is lasagne. It has all the food groups and tastes awesome as leftovers.
5. I’m learning Japanese. Its such a beautiful language. I also want to learn to speak Korean.
6. My Dad was an English teacher, and I’ve inherited his love of English literature and reading.
7. I work in a small office with 3 extroverts and 4 introverts. Its a fairly quiet place to work, for which I’m grateful.
Here are my 15 nominations (in no particular order):
1. Peace With My Life
2. AS I PLEASE
3. So What
5. upside of sideways
6. INTP mom
7. Im just a girl in the world
8. Clouds in my Coffee
9. Socially Awkward Geek Girl Is Happy
10. The Purple Crayon
11. See, there’s this thing called biology…
12. Scrubs and Stuff
13. Black Squirrel Workshop
14. A Mercurial Peculiarity
15. Rachel VanKoughnet