I want to say thank you to Karlee at A Mercurial Peculiarity for the nomination, its very much appreciated and I’m very grateful 🙂 I apologize for taking so long.
11 Facts About Me
1. I’m a huge tea lover, I have a cupboard dedicated to tea, and its packed full of different varieties. At work, I’m never without a cup 🙂
2. I’m allergic to gluten. I found out a couple of years ago, cut out all gluten, and have been feeling much better since then. It’s definitely a challenge, but its helped me get healthier too.
3. I grew up in a family of introverts. My Dad, Mom and brother are all introverted. It was a very warm and supportive environment.
4. I loved reading from a young age. After I learned to read in grade 1, I took off and read everything I could get my hands on. I’m a bit more selective now, but I’ve never lost the love of books.
5. I value my small circle of friends highly, they are the few that really understand me. I’m friendly to everyone, but I only feel comfortable opening up to a few.
6. My favourite colour is blue. It’s been the same for as long as I can remember.
7. One of my favourite movies is Labyrinth. You know, the one with David Bowie, yup that one.
8. I love listening to a variety of music and will try anything once.
9. I’ve travelled all over North America, but really want to visit Europe and Asia.
10. I started blogging to write about my thoughts and experiences as an introvert, and to meet others online.
11. I have a really hard time coming up with facts about myself, what does that say about me? 🙂
Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
1. Sensitive New World
3. Midnight Blues
4. Into the Introvert
6. bourbon & bonfires
7. Into the life of an Introvert
8. New York Insomniac
9. Warrior Freya
10. Authentically Aurora
11. Seven years in a drawer
Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter
1. Early Bird or Night Owl? Definitely a night owl, I have a terrible time getting out of bed in the morning and will stay up late reading 🙂
2. What is the one possession you can’t live without? Probably a good book, I take them with me wherever I go.
3. Do you call a summer squash a Zucchini or Courgette? A zucchini, I’ve never even heard of the other word before.
4. Do you sleep with socks on or off? Socks off, my feet get too hot.
5. What was last photo you took with your phone? I think it was a picture of my roommate’s cat.
6. Do you prefer sweet or salty? Sweet most of the time, I have a big sweet tooth.
7. Which fictional character are you most like? Hmm, that’s a tough one. Temperment-wise probably similar to Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice.
8. Chewing gum or breath mints? I use chewing gum more than mints, but I like both.
9. Do you prefer to buy groceries at a big chain supermarket or an independent market? I love going to farmers markets whenever possible.
10. What new skill, or piece of knowledge, would you most like to learn/acquire? I’d love to learn to speak several languages fluently.
11. Who do you admire the most, and why? I’d probably have to say my Mom, she’s strong, kind and exactly the type of person I want to be.
Ask your nominees 11 questions
1. Do you have any pets?
2. If you could meet anyone from the past, who would it be and why?
3. What are some of your hobbies?
4. Do you prefer to drink coffee or tea?
5. What is your favourite season of the year and why?
6. How long have you been blogging?
7. What are a couple of your favourite movies?
8. If you could pick one favourite book, what would it be?
9. What is your favourite colour and why?
10. What is one of your favourite quotes?
11. What is your favourite type of music or favourite song?